8.31.2005

Site Data

Hillbilly Sings Fun Facts

This website has over 300 romanizations and translations by 64 different artists/groups.

The group most heavily represented here is L'Arc~en~Ciel with 45 romanizations.
#2 is Gackt with 39 romanizations and translations.


The band most requested by far is Thee Michelle Gun Elephant. I'm not sure why that is or how you great TMGE fans found me, but hey, that's cool. =)

The most common song names on this site are Niji (L'Arc~en~Ciel and Denki Groove) and Drop (Cornelius and Thee Michelle Gun Elephant).

I've started really enjoying your requests because in most cases it gives me a chance to hear some new music. That being said, my favorite lyrics request to date is Haruka kanata by Asian Kung-Fu Generation (thanks Nia). A close second is from an anonymous person who asked for Waltz by Suneohair.



Site Data last updated 8/23/2006

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Your site is so cool, its the only place to date that I have seen with SMAP lyrics to more than the latest few stuffs!!

Thank you, your site has helped me hear new music to!

Anonymous said...

This is the only site i've found so far with ANY TMGE lyrics at all, they're incredibly hard to come by (either that or I'm lookin for them the wrong way). Keep up the good work :D