1.19.2005

Hide - LEMONed I Scream

LEMONed I Scream
Hide


One day, I was walkin' down the streets
Looking for anything, Any surprise.
Feel like a treasure game on a rainy day.
Then it happened suddenly,
I saw, I saw
And there it was fallin' down under my feet
Then, you know, It had something spiney head,
And I was gonna touch it
Then I got a pain,
My fingers painted in blood, but I feel so fine.
Nobody could find out,
but I knew, I saw.
I don't care. If nobody can love it, oh yeah
Because Ah hahahaha
I've got a feelin' in my hand
It's a lemon, lemon, lemoned I scream!

One day I was walkin' down the street,
Lookin' for the music, any surprise.
Then it happened suddenly,
I hear, I hear
I don't care.
Everybody so Hate it Hate it.
Because Ah hahaha
I've got a sweet poison cake, gonna be high
Take me higher higher
I've got a sweet creature song,
It's a lemon, lemon, lemon & I scream
I've got a sweet broken hearted machine
but I like it, like it.
Oh, what a sweet monster people,
It's a lemon, lemon, lemoned I scream!



Lyrics copied by Leslie H