1.12.2005

Hide - Pink Spider - Translation

Pink Spider
Hide

Your web of lies
You thought your small world was everything
You injure anything that approaches you
You thought the sky was square

"This is everything... isn't that the way it is?"
That's what you said... it's also a lie...

Your violent figure looks lonely
A bird of paradise unexpectedly said to me

"Let's go there with the butterfly's wings you gave me"
"That place is beyond my imagination"

Pink spider "I wanna go"
Pink spider "I want wings..."

Without hearing the captured butterfly plead for its life
You glare at the sky
"It's not because I hate the things I injure
It's because the sky is too high
And I don't have wings..."

"It's ok to use my wings, spider
You too don't know the sorrow of always flying
Someday you'll be injured
Only able to fly in someone's hand
Then you will also only be able to scream unrestricted..."

Not using the borrowed wings well
You fall headfirst to the ground

Pink spider "It's already hopeless"
Pink spider "Although the sky's visible"
Pink spider "I'm worried"
Pink spider "I want wings"

You could only see the sky a short time
The birds were heading south
"I'll fly one more time, cut this thread
When I pass through that cloud
In my own jet..."

Pink spider the sky is calling
Pink spider pink spider

The pink cloud flows through the sky

(To be continued...)


Translated by Leslie H