1.22.2005

M-Flo x Crystal Kay - Reeewind! / I Like It (PV Version)

Reeewind! / I Like It (PV Version)
M-Flo x Crystal Kay


-VERBAL-
Hey yo everyone
This is our first trip up north
M-Flo 2003 style
That means we comin' at ya new baby
You know what I'm sayin' yo!
It's our first trip up north
We've got a new song
And we got the new vocalist
New vocalist in da house
You know what I'm sayin'
Yo DJ Taku
Drop it!

I really really like it, (M-Flo) let me show you
Baby this is how we do
So more (???) we back

I really really like it (M-Flo), let me show you
Baby this is how we do
So more (???) we back

-VERBAL-
Don't call it a comeback!
I collected info to stack chips
Authentic Medialight all access
Only deliver smash hits to you local
Galactic and hit ya wit the original flow
Backstage gotta still be in the studio
This song's gonna be an explosive ready to announce our return
Uh! We're not just gonna rap and tap (Ho!)
It's the start of an interplanetary SHOW


The other day I passed by someone
And just then I smelled his cologne
I thought about him
And our memories
When I turned around to try to see, it was he
Who just broke my heart. So right then,
Somebody tell me
Was this meant to be?

-Crystal Kay-
When I thought,
"Turn to look at him"
I knew he already don't feel me like before
We're near each other but I'm feeling the distance
Baby why is that so?
That's how it's gonna be

-Crystal Kay-
I'm gonna go my way tonight
I don't wanna say it but boy you ain't fly
I don't wanna hear any excuses
That's why I should say good bye
I'll forget it and I won't look back
You up and left me just like that
Yeah... No... Boy...
You got to go

-VERBAL-
Get-te-te-out! Get-te-te-out!
Crystal (Like a b c d e f g or a e i o u) WHAT!

-Crytal Kay-
I'm like no other ("I'm like no other" in Japanese)
It's no lie it's the truth!
A kinda sneaky sly lover gets me high
So let me ride, on your side
To that other world Hollywood burn like a forest fire
So caution! Without looking back my feet
Carry me everywhere, (WATCHOUT!) that girl
Crystal's with m-flo

-Crystal Kay-
I'm gonna go my way tonight
Don't stop with your lies
I've got no desire to look back
But still I've made up my mind
That story's already in the past
I'll gladly just let it be
Yeah... No no... Boy...
I got to go

I'm gonna go my way tonight
3, 2, 1
Yo shorty the way we flow is the finest
You betta watch yourself
Yo balla
We about to hit yo head
Uh-huh, no doubt
3, 2, 1



Translated by Leslie H!!! Woohoo!!