2.15.2005

Kicell - Kinmirai - Translation

Kinmirai (The Near Future)
Kicell


It's no lie. There's blue sky everywhere.
A blue colored sky like a fishy billboard

All I've done is decide that I'm not letting anyone know
The antenna's got bad reception. Do you know why?

Yesterday and tomorrow are playing on the screen
I want to take a look at your face from a decade ago.

I could hear that old radio just like I thought I could
Days long past look a lot like the future

All I've done is decide that I like your song
In a room without any shoes on. Oh, I've forgotten something

It's true that on the tenth of the month it was cloudy after the rain
And at some forgotten time I could see the future, that's a lie.

I wonder who that sad person is on TV.
Isn't it you pretending to understand?
Thinking about it is like peeling a scab.
The scenery I can see from here is there.



Translated by Leslie H