2.18.2005

UA - Randorii yori ai wo komete - Translation

Randorii yori ai wo komete
(From the Laundress with Love)

UA


While pouring oil in the frying pan
A really clean feeling comes over me
Drowning in the color of red pepper
Calling from (Aah) somewhere

The movement of the clock is so slow
I try to shut it inside of me
Words are always an exaggeration
Somewhere, someone is crying

Reality (Aah) is at a standstill
La la la something seems like it's burning

You always indifferently
Folded wrinkled shirts
The number of pockets brings to mind that
Somewhere, someone is laughing

A painful (Aa) Love of Laundry
I don't know how to breathe
Forever just like this
As the butter melts on the bread

Reality (Aah) is at a standstill
La la la something seems like it's burning

I wipe the table
And fold bath towels
The smell of daisies
I can't find the left sock
La la la la...



Translated by Leslie H